1. Coverpage - Your gold polka-dot coverpage where you can input your social media / business name.
2. Weekly Planner – Highlight all your weekly To-dos as well as jotting down your weekly goals and highlights.
3. Full financial year 12 Month Calendar that is already pre-filled in with the dates from the 1st of July 2019 to the 31st of June 2020.
4. Package Tracker - keep track of all your parcels coming in, along with the details, when to expect them and mark them off once they arrive.
5. Contacts – Keep track of the businesses you rep for and collaborate with. Keep the businesses ownder details, social media details, dropbox details etc all in one place.
6. Followers - Keep track of your growth across all social media accounts.
7. Fave Accounts - Keep track and record all your favourite accounts across all social medial channels.
8. Hashtags - keep a record of your favourite hashtags to use on Instagram.
9. Flatlay Props - Record all your flatlay props and items that you have received from businesses so that you'll never forget to tag in a product shoot or flatlay again.
10. Next Release - When working with a business its important to know when their next release is and what is the theme. This page will help you to keep organised for upcoming releases.
11. To Do List- A Must Have Page!
12. Progress Sheet - Keep track of the items you receive from businesses, along with when they are required to be photographed. Simply mark off once they have been photographed and once they have been sent off.
13. Baby Outfit Design - A page to record your next OOTD or OOTW. Use the sketch pad of the baby outline to draft your next outfit and jot down the accessories to go with it.
14. Toddler Outfit Design - A page to record your next OOTD or OOTW. Use the sketch pad of the toddler outline to draft your next outfit and jot down the accessories to go with it.
15. Tween Outfit Design - A page to record your next OOTD or OOTW. Use the sketch pad of the tween outline to draft your next outfit and jot down the accessories to go with it.
16. Brand Repping - Keep track of the accounts you are currently repping for. All the details of the business are kept here. This page also allows you to keep track of the packages coming your way, along with tracking numbers and check off once received.
17. Brand Collaboration- Keep track of the accounts you are collaborating with. All the details of the business are kept here. This page also allows you to keep track of the packages coming your way, along with tracking numbers and check off once received.
18. Discount Codes - Keep track of all current discount codes. As a brand rep you are often given an exclusive discount to use on the businesses website. You might also be given discounts to share with friends, followers and family. Keep track and record them all here.
19. Brand Collaboration Kit - This is a page for you to complete to send off to businesses you would like to rep for or collaborate with. IT includes about you, your best photograph and your current followers volume on social media.
20. Best places to photograph - keep a record of the locations you loved to photograph at. Along with the best time of the day to photograph, best angles for the best result and things you must remember to take next time. Also include a photo from the shoot! The next time you are not sure where to photograph, just take a look through your "Best places to photograph" for inspiration.
21. My Feed Design - keep track of what inspires you, what your goal is with your Instagram feed. Take note of the apps you use for editing, your favourite presets or filters. Also use the Instagram schedule to plan your feed each week.
22. Ideas and inspiration page.
23. Notes page.
[Please note you MUST have the latest version of Adobe reader to open and view this planner. (get it free here- http://get.adobe.com/reader/). Also you MUST download first onto your computer only, not an ipad or phone device].
Paper Size = A4
Formatted for single-side printing only.
The planner is placed in order, and all 35 pages are delivered to you combined into one PDF file so you do not need to re-assemble after printing. For all page details, please see below.
Most pages are editable, and this includes the column titles. Please note that the main heading on each page, in gold, is not editable.
* Editable features require Adobe Reader, which is free and already installed on most computers. (get it free here- http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
* PLEASE NOTE that you are not able to download the file directly onto your phone. You must download first onto your PC.
* Only the text is editable- column sizes and page structure are not editable.